Kloud provide preventative maintenance plans to regularly schedule manual and automatic maintenance and reporting on your IT infrastructure.
Most IT service agreements and contracts can be simply break/fix arrangements where your IT partner will respond to issues as and when they arise within an agreed or typical timeframe. This may be sufficient in a low complexity environment but most of the time this is too late for your essential IT infrastructure. You may already have lost data.
Preventative maintenance will help reduce breakdowns and maximise the availability of your IT infrastructure.
We can monitor, on a 24/7 basis, client PCs, servers, active network such and switches and other devices such as printers. We will perform regular checks, provide you with reports at the end of each month to summarise the maintenance completed and highlight any strategic issues that should be addressed.
Most issues will be fixed automatically and you can rest assured when receive your monthly report.
- Do you know your backups are running?
- Do you know your servers have no critical errors?
- When was the last time you tested your backups?
- Are the batteries in your UPS going to give you the uptime you need?
- When was the last time you defragmented the disks in your servers?
- Do all the drives in your server(s) have sufficient space for the data usage profile that you currently have now, or will have over the next 6 months?
If you are having trouble answering some (or all)
of these questions then we can help you. Talk to us today about our preventative maintenance plans.